Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hurtin' Again

I just got 4 molars all the way out and I decided to give my parents 2 full nights of sleep. Then my mouth decided it wasn't done and had to force my eye teeth out 2 at a time. Right now the tips are poking through my top gums, but the whole tooth isn't out yet. I may look like a vampire for awhile. I'm definitely feeling it cause I'm crabby and not a pleasure to sleep with. Yes, I said sleep with. You see, this here pain is excruciating and makes it difficult for me to sleep. So I wake up and force my parents to sleep with me. Then I keep them up by head butting them, smacking them in the face with a flying hand while trying to get comfortable in the middle of the night. Next time you see my parents, they may be black and blue...someone has to feel my pain!

No comments: