Friday, January 10, 2014

Not So Little Anymore


My little Eli is growing up fast and spending less and less time with me and his dad and more and more time with his brother, sister and the neighbor kid. He has a lot to say and a lot of questions. He also knows a lot, that he is willing to share with anyone who will listen.

It is strange not having to get Eli as many snacks or help him as much. I kind of miss it. Oh well. I am sure he will need my help again next year when the real homework starts.

 Eli had a great Christmas. He says he didn’t get everything he wanted, but he can’t say what it was that he did not get. His room is packed, and he even gave up some old toys he was no longer interested in. Easter will be here before you know it, and he is starting his list for it already.





No comments: