Monday, July 21, 2008

17 Days and Counting

That's when Mom's doctor has scheduled my birthday. My brother and sister are getting real anxious to see me. Tori has even decided to talk to me through the womb. I don't know whether I will wait until August 7 or come out before then. Guess that is nature's call. Mom and Dad are ready for me, though. Mom even washed my bed stuff this weekend. Tori wanted her to put it on so she could sleep in my crib, but Mom said no. Too many cats to snuggle down in it and leave behind a load of hair.

Found out Grandma Vickie and Uncle Dale are coming up to see me and to help watch Ollie and Tori. That's good. I was';t sure if Annie was going to be able to do all of the babysitting. She is working an awful lot. Grandma Marie and company are coming the next weekend. Mom and I should be home by then, so that's good. Mom might even be walking normal by then.

Well, I guess I should say bye for now. See you all soon!

No comments: