Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Way to Go Cousin Tyler

In case you don't know it, my cousin Tyler has been sitting up all by himself. I haven't even got to meet him or my brother and sister. but I am excited that he is getting stronger and might just be able to show me how to sit up next year. Goodness knows that Ollie and Tori will be well past that and of no help. All Tori wants to do is shove her doll's bottle down my throat. Ollie seems to be the gentler of the two and just wants to hold me. He can't wait for me to grab his finger. Wait until I grab it and suck on it. That should gross him out. Of course, he is a complete boy who likes to gross Mom out with his tales of blood, boogers, dirt, pee and poop. He can be so nasty sometimes, but then so can I. Wait until I pee on him; then he'll find out what gross is really all about. He thinks it is funny that he peed and threw up all over everyone; wait until it happens to him! Little brother will show him!

No comments: