Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Am THUNDERCHUNK!

I went in for my 2.5 week appointment and have some fascinating news. I have become a big boy. I weighed in at 10 lbs 2 oz for my appointment weight. I also grew another 1/4 inch up to 21.5 inches. My goal is to give my parents a hernia by my 6 month birthday. I like to be held and my weight gains are going to sock it to them!

In other important news about me, I sleep well for Dad, not so much for Mom. My streak of keeping Mom up at night continues! I've heard them say that I'm the easiest kid so far. That's what they think! Wait until I'm a little older and can pit Ollie and Tori against each other and sit back and watch the ensuing battle. I'm sure Mom and Dad won't catch on. In no time I'll be just like the Brain on Pinky and the Brain.

I do spend some time awake by myself checking things out. I watched a bit of the olympics. Then there was that whole red pillow show, while I laid on the couch. It was a red pillow that sat there. At least it was better than the brown couch show. I just wish my parents would change the channel once in awhile. As soon as I figure out the remote thingy, the power will be mine. Of course I could also learn how to turn my head...maybe after a nap.

No comments: